Check and see who has pre-registered HERE
CRAM is holdinga two day regatta at Crescent Sail Yacht Club (CSYC). The water will still be nice and warm. Regardless, where else can you sail in two countries within 10 minutes of launching? Crescent Sail Yacht Club is a laid back and friendly club and we hope you enjoy your time with us. All catamarans are invited to this weekend regatta.
Crescent Sail Yacht Club, 276 Lake Shore Road, Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan 48236
From I-94, take exit 224 east on Moross Road for approximately 2.5 miles to Lake Shore Road (Moross dead ends at Lake Shore). Turn right at Lake Shore Road. Crescent Sail Yacht Club will be on your left (~1/4 mile south of Moross Road).
If you'd like to stay on-site, we have a couple options:
- There is space for up to 5 RVs - these need to be reserved ahead of time on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- In addition, CSYC has limited on-site housing available via bunking in a "big boat". Think of it as a floating camper - it actually works quite well!
Please note that due to city ordinance, we regret that neither tent camping nor pets can be accommodated on club property.
Hotels and alternative RV Parking:
Hampton Inn Detroit/Roseville, 33680 S Gratiot Ave, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48035
Baymont Inn and Suites, 20675 East 13 Mile Road, Roseville, MI 48066
Parkcrest Inn, 20000 Harper Ave, Harper Woods, MI 48225, (313) 884-8800 (5 min)
Red Roof Inn, 31800 Little Mack Avenue, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 296-0310 (15 min)
Holiday Inn Express, 31900 Little Mack Avenue, Roseville, MI 48066, (888) 465-4329 (15 min)
For alternative RV parking there is a Walmart 10 minutes away at 28804 Gratiot Avenue Roseville, MI 48066
Breakfast, and Dinner on Saturday are included in the $15/person hospitality co-pay. Dinner will be provided by the Detroit icon, Slow's BBQ
- Dinner – Informal get-together at the Tiki Hut around 6PM. Depending on mood and weather, we can either order pizza or head to a local bar/grill.
- Breakfast – Coffee, tea, bagels, cream cheese, bananas, and apples or other fruit will be provided.
- Dinner – Starts around 6PM and will be prepared by Slows BBQ - a Detroit tradition. Soft drinks will be available. Adult beverages will be BYOB.
- After dinner - small bonfire will be set up in the evening for after-hours socializing (again, weather-permitting). Otherwise, the fire might be moved inside to CSYC's new fireplace.
- Breakfast – meet at 7:30 AM at the Pancake House (20273 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods)
- Lunch – On your own
If you need to pay for hospitality outside of regatta registration, you can do so here
|14:00+||Arrival, Boat Setup|
|18:00||Informal dinner/pizza at Tiki Hut|
|8:00-10:00||Galley open – Continental Breakfast|
|8:45 - 9:15||Registration Note: you MUST check in with registration to be scored!|
|11:00||First start signal|
|18:00-19:00||BBQ at the club, please bring a dish to pass if possible|
|~20:00||Small Bonfire for socializing|
|7:30||Breakfast at the Pancake House, 20273 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods|
|10:30||First start signal|
CRAM Racing Rules
CRAM REGATTA FEES & REGISTRATION
1) CRAM members* qualify for a $15 discount. You must be logged-in for the system to recognize your membership status.
2) If you are not currently a member, you must first purchase your membership seperately from regatta registration in order to get the discount.
CRAM Racing Membership:
2-Day Regatta Fee:
$15 Member (See above - be sure to log-in first!)
$10 Pre Registration
→ expires midnight Sep 3rd!
$5 Single Handed Boats
$20 RV Onsite Convenience Fee
$15/person Saturday Hospitality includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
We need to know your class, sail#, and crew name.
If you don't know yet, just enter TBD.
First time sailing with CRAM?
Then your racing is on us!
Simply enter 1STCRAMREG in the coupon code field at the time of checkout.
If you have any questions please contact us: