Crescent 'Welcome to Summer in the D' Regatta
June 26th & 27th
Crescent Sail Yacht Club
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Check and see who has pre-registered HERE
This year, for one time only, as a part of managing fleet size for COVID, we're going to split the fleet and the Hobies will be sailing in Michigan City. John Nekus and Hobie Fleet 126 have aligned schedules with us to help make this happen. If you are a Hobie sailor, head on over here to register for the event in Michigan City.
For all others, continue on as Crescent Sail Yacht Club (CSYC) will be hosting us again this year and we look forward to another great regatta.
SUMMER IN THE
NORThe Official 2021 CRAM Common NOR is posted HERE
Further event-specific information and registration is available below. In case of discrepancy, the NOR takes precedence.
Crescent Sail Yacht Club is a laid back and friendly club, however we need to make some alterations to our traditional set-up to keep everything safe:
COVID19 GUIDELINESThese COVID-19 mitigation guidelines are being offered as if the event were being held today in order to set expectations for prospective competitors. CRAM and CSYC intend to follow all laws, rules and orders of the State of Michigan when making decisions that impact the event. In the event the laws, rules or orders become more or less restrictive as it relates to competitive sailing regattas, these COVID-19 guidelines (and the event itself) may change.
- Anyone who does not feel well should not come to the club.
- The regatta will be limited to 25 boats (up to 40 competitors) in order to avoid congestion on the club grounds and facilities.
- All skippers meetings, announcements and awards will be held outside.
Special Facility Updates:
- All Areas: According to State guideline, people who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks indoors.
- Main Floor: No more than 20 people at one time. Consuming food and beverages is allowed inside the building only while seated.
- Member's Lounge: No more than 10 people at one time.
- Bathrooms: No more than 4 people at one time; one shower stall may be open; mask use recommended due to the small size of the rooms.
- Sailing Center: No more than 12 people at one time.
- Outdoors: No restrictions.
VENUECrescent Sail Yacht Club, 276 Lake Shore Road, Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan 48236
From I-94, take exit 224 east on Moross Road for approximately 2.5 miles to Lake Shore Road (Moross dead ends at Lake Shore). Turn right at Lake Shore Road. Crescent Sail Yacht Club will be on your left (~1/4 mile south of Moross Road).
Again, some changes to accommodations are required.
- No keelboat housing will be available.
- No RVs this year.
- Please note that due to city ordinance, we regret that neither tent camping nor pets can be accommodated on club property.
Finally, if you need alternate arrangements, there are several sailors in the SE Michigan area with extra beds that would be happy to host you. Please contact Jeff Rehm or the Commodore, Cesar (at the bottom) to make arrangements.
There is no structured hospitality planned due to COVID-19.
- However, spontaneous grilling and pizza ordering may occur on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Sunday Breakfast - a group of us normally meets at 7:30 AM at the Pancake House (20273 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods).
|14:00-???||Arrive and set up|
- CRAM members receive a $15 discount. However, you must first log in to the website for the system to recognize your membership status.
- If you are not currently a member, first purchase your membership as a separate transaction from the regatta registration in order to get the discount.
$10 Pre Registration
→ expires midnight June 16th!
$5 Single Handed Boats
First time sailing with CRAM?
Then your racing is on us!
Simply enter 1STCRAM in the coupon code field at the time of checkout.
|2-Day Regatta Fee
If you have any questions please contact us: