August 27th & 28th
Check and see who has pre-registered HERE
As most of you know Lake Charlevoix is in God’s Country with spectacular scenery that truly makes sailing here special. The 2022 edition of this event will be held at the Boyne City Open space. There is plenty of room for your boats and trailers.
There are many options to explore in regards to shopping and dining. Downtown Boyne is right on the beach.
NORThe Official 2022 CRAM Common NOR is posted HERE.
Further event-specific and registration information is available below. In case of discrepancy, the NOR takes precedence.
Boyne City Open Space (across from the Family Fare Supermarket)
Note: Camping is not allowed at the regatta site however, there are multiple housing options. These options are booking up quickly so we strongly recommend people make reservations immediately:
- RV & Tent camping: there are several nearby options: Young State Park, and Whiting Park. In addition, a few tents can be accommodated at a local house. Please contact James Derck if interested
- Please Note: If staying at the State Park or Whiting Park you may be able to keep your boats there (they have allowed it in the past), but we have not made specific arrangements this year. It is your responsibility to check and verify this.
- Boyne City Motel. Walking distance to the regatta site.
- There are also multiple AirBnB / VRBO / etc. options in downtown Boyne City walking distance to the regatta site.
- Other hotels in the area (map here). Plan ahead and book early to be sure you get a spot.
Unfortunately, we are finding that many restaurants are still understaffed in the Boyne City area and can't entertain our entire group. Therefore, hospitality for this event is on your own and in smaller groups to help spread the load. Please see the list of restaurants associated with the chamber of commerce.
- Pre-Registration is required for this event
- CRAM members receive a $15 discount. However, you must first log in to the website for the system to recognize your membership status.
- If you are not currently a member, first purchase your membership as a separate transaction from the regatta registration in order to get the discount.
CRAM REGATTA FEES & REGISTRATION
|2-Day Regatta Fee:||
$10 Pre Registration
→ expires 23:59 on August 23rd!
$5 Single Handed Boats
|First time sailing with CRAM?
Then your racing is on us!
Don't check any of the discounts and instead enter 1STCRAM3DAY in the coupon code field at the time of checkout.
*$35 annual CRAM Membership is available here: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
|8:45 - 9:15||Registration|
|9:30||Skipper's meeting (Open Space Area)|
|11:30||First start signal|
|18:00 - 21:00||Dinner/Party|
|11:00||First start signal|